Today was Kaitlyn’s Preschool Halloween Party! I had to do some serious cropping so I wouldn’t show other kids in the pictures
And now, on to Friendly Friday!
Happy Friendly Friday! This is a weekly blog hop that anyone can participate in. It’s a great way to find new blogs and get new readers! To host the link list on your blog, click “Get the code here…” at the bottom of the list. The code is different every week, so be sure to get the new code when hosting Friendly Friday on your blog. Hosting the list is a great way to get even more traffic to your blog and make Friendly Friday more beneficial for everyone.
Here’s how to participate in Friendly Friday:
- Join Google Friend Connect and post the widget code on your blog so that others can follow you.
- Follow the hostesses of Friendly Friday by looking for the Google Friend Connect widget on their blogs and clicking the Follow button. The hostesses are Xenia at Thanks, Mail Carrier, Christi at Frugal Novice and Charla at Healthy Home Blog. Also, I’d really appreciate if you would follow me on Google Friend Connect too!
- Write a blog post and publish it each Friday. Go to one of the three hostess blogs and at the bottom of their current Friendly Friday post, under the last link in the list look for this -
- Both of those lines are a link that goes to the page on Linky Tools with the code you need to copy and paste into your blog post. If you use WordPress, make sure you switch to the HTML tab before you paste in the code.
- Right-click on the Friendly Friday image at the top of this post and save it somewhere on your computer so you can add it to your post each week.
- Publish your post, and you will automatically have all of the links to each blog participating that week. Visit as many as you can, leave the URL to your Friendly Friday post, and follow them on Google Friend Connect to make new friends and get new followers in return!
Have a great weekend!