The Santa Cruz Organic® brand’s roots stretch back to the early 1970s, when founder John Battendieri began revitalizing abandoned orchards in the Santa Cruz mountains, an area known for its high-quality, flavorful fruit. Battendieri pressed his first batch of “Mr. Natural” apple juice in 1972, making it one of the first packaged organic products. For 30 years, Santa Cruz Organic offers more than 60 organic products, uses renewable energy to manufacture their entire product line, and recycles an astounding 96% of their refuse. You can feel good about buying their products and best of all, they taste great!
I received a fantastic assortment of products to sample, including peanut butter, fruit spreads, and fruit sauces. My oldest son pretty much lives on peanut butter, but I managed to snag a few spoonfuls. It’s so good! I ate all of the fruit spreads over a period of a few months because no one else in my family will eat anything but plain grape jelly. They had no idea what they were missing! Chris and Kaitlyn ate all of the regular and flavored applesauces, and gave thumbs-up to both. Here’s more info on each of the three product lines I reviewed and am giving away:
Santa Cruz Organic Peanut Butter starts with 100% USDA certified organic spanish peanuts, and is available in both creamy and crunchy, as well as both dark and light roasts. I don’t know of any other peanut butter brand that offers both dark and light roasts for their peanut butters. Just like with coffee, the degree of roasting imparts either a dark, strong flavor or a lighter flavor to the peanuts. I personally like the dark roast crunchy!
The fruit spread – oh, the fruit spread. Santa Cruz Organic Blackberry Pomegranate fruit spread is, in my personal experience, the BEST tasting fruit spread of any brand, anywhere, EVER. I don’t know what it is about the combination of blackberries and pomegranates, but oh man is it good. Open the jar and within the spread you’ll find whole, sweet blackberries. I had to hold myself back from just eating it straight out of the jar with a spoon! I didn’t care for the Apricot, but the Strawberry and Seedless Red Raspberry are also delicious.
Santa Cruz Organic® fruit sauces start with certified USDA organic apples ground smooth. They have received numerous awards and accolades for their outstanding applesauces. As good as they original applesauce is, the addition of organic peaches and tropical fruits like mango and pineapple add a whole new dimension to these delicious sauces. Each 4 ounce serving has 100% of the daily requirement for Vitamin C, and the individual serving cups make them perfect for lunch boxes.
THE GIVEAWAY: Santa Cruz Organic is giving two lucky Table for Five readers EIGHT of their products! Each winner will receive the following:
4 jars of Organic Fruit Spreads – one of each flavor: Strawberry, Apricot, Seedless Red Raspberry and Blackberry Pomegranate
2 6-packs of Organic Fruit Sauces – both new flavors Apple Peach and Apple Tropical
2 jars of Organic Peanut Butter – dark roast crunchy and light roast creamy
To enter, visit the Santa Cruz Organics Products page, then come back and tell me in a comment another Santa Cruz Organics product you like or would like to try. This must be done before any bonus entries will count. Enter by Wednesday, November 24nd at 11:59 p.m. EST.
RULES: Open to U.S. entrants 18 and older only. I will email the winner for their mailing address and forward that information to the P.R. person running the giveaway. Shipping will be handled by the P.R. firm, Table for Five is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
EARN BONUS ENTRIES: For additional chances to win, leave a comment telling me which of the following you do or have done-
- Subscribe to the Table for Five feed in a reader or by email. Links are in the sidebar. Leave a comment telling me which way you subscribed.
- Follow @Table 4Five2 on Twitter
- Tweet about the giveaway, you can do this ONCE PER DAY and leave a new comment for each tweet. You can use this if you’d like: Enter to win 8 Santa Cruz Organic food products from @Table4Five2, Two Winners! Ends 11/24 11:59 pm ET http://wp.me/p9SRW-1WN
- Friend me on Facebook. Include a message in the friend request that you’re entering my giveaway so I’ll be sure to accept!
THESE ARE WORTH THREE ENTRIES EACH. LEAVE THREE NUMBERED COMMENTS FOR EACH THAT YOU DO!
- Connect to Me! Become a Google Friend Connect Fan of mine using the NEW button in the sidebar!
- Network with Me! If you use NetworkedBlogs, follow me using the badge in the sidebar!
- Like Table for Five on Facebook. My page needs more fans!
For FIVE Bonus Entries:
- Link to Table for Five on your blog. Add me to your blogroll or grab a button from the sidebar!
- Blog about this giveaway including a link to this post and the ending date of 11/24. Leave five separate, numbered comments – example: #1 I blogged about this giveaway here (URL), #2 I blogged about this giveaway here (URL), etc.
Thanks for entering and good luck everybody!
- Simulated Diamond Earrings Giveaway – Great Holiday Gift Too!
- 2KPlay New Carnival Games for Nintendo Wii and DS