I am once again honored to be a member of the Bumble Bee Foods Bee Squad, which including them sponsoring my entire trip to BlogHer ’11. I wore a Bumble Bee Tuna t-shirt both days of the conference, and both days I had at least one person notice my shirt and either say something positive about loving Bumble Bee Tuna, or singing me a bit of the Bumble Bee Tuna Song from the commercials, like this one - http://youtu.be/zjHvmbYk-Dg
I was already a Bumble Bee customer when I joined the Bee Squad, but my palate was limited to chunk or solid tuna. The winner of this giveaway is going to get the same chance I did to try other Bumble Bee products and find out for themselves just how good they are! (Well, I have to be honest, I haven’t had the salmon because I don’t like it at all in any form lol).
This huge prize pack is what the winner of the giveaway will win:
Bumble Bee apron
Bumble Bee pen
2 Bumble Bee recipe cards
Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Tonno in Olive Oil
Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Solid White Albacore in Water
Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Atlantic Salmon
Bumble Bee Sensations Sundried Tomato & Basil
Bumble Bee Sensations Lemon & Cracked Pepper
Bumble Bee Sensations Spicy Thai Chili
Bumble Bee Premium Albacore in Water Pouch
Bumble Bee Premium Wild Pink Salmon Pouch
MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite kind of tuna – chunk or solid, packed in water or oil, which do you like best? This must be done before any bonus entries will count. Comments left with keywords instead of a real first name or blog name will be DELETED, no exceptions.
ENTRY DATES AND RULES: Enter by August 27th 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Open to U.S. mailing addresses only. The winner will be chosen using the “And The Winner Is” plugin and emailed for their mailing address and daytime phone number (for package tracking). This information will be forwarded to the P.R. person handling the giveaway and the shipment of the prize. Table for Five is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
BONUS ENTRIES: Earn a bonus entry for each of the following that you do or have done. Leave a separate comment for each-
- Subscribe to the Table for Five feed in a reader or by email using the convenient RSS button in the sidebar. Leave a comment telling me which way you subscribed. (1 entry)
- Stumble or Digg this post or use any of the social bookmarking buttons at the end of the post to bookmark it. Leave a comment with the URL for EACH site where you bookmarked the post. (1 entry for each site you submit this post to)
- Like this giveaway on Facebook using the FB button at the end of the giveaway post, leave a comment letting me know. (1 entry)
- Add the giveaway URL to any blog contest linky. You get one bonus entry for each site where you link the giveaway! Leave a comment for each that includes the URL of the linky site. (1 entry for each)
- Follow @Table4Five on Twitter and tweet the giveaway by using the retweet button at the bottom of the post or by copy/pasting this message: I’m entering to win a #BumbleBeeFoods Prize Pack from @Table4Five! Ends 8/27, 11:59 pm EST. http://wp.me/p9SRW-2qg You can tweet once per day, leave a separate comment for each with your tweet URL. (1 entry per day)
THESE ARE WORTH THREE ENTRIES. LEAVE THREE NUMBERED COMMENTS FOR EACH THAT YOU DO:
- Connect to Me! Become a Google Friend Connect Fan of mine using the button in the sidebar and let me know in each comment. NOTE – If you don’t see the button and you’re using Chrome, try switching browsers.
- Network with Me! If you use NetworkedBlogs, follow me using the badge in the footer and let me know in each comment
- “Like” Table for Five on Facebook by clicking the “like” button in the sidebar and let me know in each comment. My page loves having fans!
THESE ARE WORTH FIVE ENTRIES. LEAVE FIVE NUMBERED COMMENTS FOR EACH THAT YOU DO:
- Link to Table for Five on your sidebar or grab my button from the sidebar and post it on your blog. Leave five separate, numbered comments with the URL. NOTE: I redesigned my button so if you already have it, please replace the code, thanks!
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave five separate, numbered comments with the URL.
I’ll choose the winner using the “And the Winner Is” plugin on August 27th, announce it by editing the post, and email the winner for their mailing address. Shipping will be handled by the sponsor. Thanks for entering and good luck everybody!
disclosure: I was sent the same prize pack as a thank-you from Bumble Bee for hosting this giveaway. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.