Welcome to the original Table for Five, established in September of 2005! I’m Elizabeth Edwards, and I live in Lansing, Michigan with my husband Chris and our three children; Ryan (14), Nathan (12) and Kaitlyn (5). Table for Five was my first blog, started when I was on bedrest while pregnant with Kaitlyn. I thought blogging would be a fun way to pass the time, and now it’s been seven years!
On Table for Five you will find posts about life, family, parenting, networking with other bloggers, and posts sponsored by major brands like Swiffer, LeapFrog, Scholastic, Hershey’s, Nintendo, Walmart, Proctor & Gamble, Land’s End, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Kraft, Febreze, Purex, Bumble Bee Foods, and many more. I am always thrilled and honored to be asked to be a Mom Ambassador for a brand’s products or event, so please contact me if I can help you spread the word!
I’ve been interviewed by MomTV, Babyspot, BlogTalkRadio and DivineCaroline, am mentioned in “Mom Blogging for Dummies” as an example of selling text link ads on blogs, and I attend the annual BlogHer Conference as an ambassador for Bumble Bee Foods.
Since my first BlogHer conference in 2006, I’ve looked forward to brand events and conferences where I can meet other bloggers and the people that make many of my favorite products!
- July 2006: BlogHer Conference, San Jose California
- July 2007: BlogHer Conference (Sponsored, Worked In The Geek Lab teaching WordPress for Beginners), Chicago Illinois
- November 2007: 2008 Chevy Malibu Drive, sponsored by GM/Chevy, Memphis TN
- April 2008: First Annual Disney Mom Bloggers, sponsored by BSM Media
- July 2008: BlogHer Conference (Onsite Bookstore and Author Signings Volunteer Coordinator), San Francisco
- July 2008: Pampers Mommy Blogger Event (tour of P&G Headquarters, meeting with President of UNICEF North America)
- October 2008: Disney on Ice Event, sponsored by MomCentral and Feld Entertainment
- January 2009: Campbell’s Mom Bloggers Event (visit to Campbell’s Kitchens, presentations, taste tests, sharing questions about cooking)
- March 2009: Hallmark Moms Event (visit to Hallmark Headquarters, presentations, sneak peek of not-yet-released cards)
- April 2009: Stouffers “Let’s Fix Dinner” Event (visit to Nestle Culinary Center, chef presentations, discussions with experts)
- July 2009: BlogHer Conference (Onsite Bookstore and Author Signings Volunteer Coordinator), Chicago
- October 2009: IZEAFest Conference (sponsored as an IZEA Insider), Orlando
- March 2010: International Home & Housewares Show (invited as member of Internet Media), Chicago
- August 2010: BlogHer Conference (Sponsored by Bumble Bee Foods as a member of their Bee Squad), New York
- October 2010: OfficeMax Day Made Better event (donated $1000 in school supplies to a local teacher)
- November 2010: Kraft Delicious Byte Bloggers event (visit to Kraft Headquarters, presentations, created Cool Whip “dollop”)
- December 2010: Zhu Zhu Pets Random Acts of Zhu (donated 100 Zhu Zhu Pets to Toys for Tots in Lansing)
- All My Faves “Family” Category
- Light Iris “Popular with Moms” Series, July 2007
- Time to Play Mag.com Guest Blogger Series, “Inexpensive Outdoor Fun“.
- Alphamom.com, “How to make Homemade Lunchables“.
Awards from other bloggers:
Contact Elizabeth at email@example.com