If you have an 8-12 year old child, chances are you have already heard about The 39 Clues, the thrilling book series from Scholastic. Combining books, collectible cards, and an online game, The 39 Clues takes readers on dazzling adventures around the world, while teaching them about historical figures at the same time! I first learned about the books at a Scholastic Book Fair, when I thumbed through Book #1 while waiting for my boys to make their selections. By the time they had picked out the books they wanted to buy, I knew I was going to buy The 39 Clues Book #1 for myself!
A video has just surfaced that shows reporter William Michaels in an exclusive interview with Gordon Korman, author of Book 2 and the newly released Book 8: The Emperor’s Code. Gordon reveals extraordinary information: There are vital hints concealed in the artwork on the cover of Book 8 that could expose the location of the next Clue! Examine the artwork carefully, and your family could find out where the Book 8 Clue is hidden! Watch it now:
Scholastic is also running a sweepstakes and giving away cash prizes to readers of the books! Enter the codes on the cards that come with each book and you could win cash prizes or even a family trip to the destination of your choice – Bahamas, Boston, Moscow, Paris, Tokyo, or Venice!! Learn more at The 39 Clues Family Adventure Sweepstakes.
GIVEAWAY: Two winners will each receive The 39 Clues books 1 and 2, and book 2 will be autographed!
WIN IT: For your main entry, leave a comment on this post telling me who you’ll give these books to if you win. Open to U.S. and Canada addresses, enter by May 3rd at 12:00 PM EST.
BONUS ENTRIES: Once you’ve posted your main entry, earn additional entries for each of the following that you do or have done. These are all worth ONE ENTRY-
- Use one of the bookmarking icons at the bottom of the post. Leave a separate comment for each site you add this post to
- Follow me on Twitter @Table4Five
- Tweet about the giveaway: @Table4Five is giving away The 39 Clues books 1 & 2 . Enter by 5/03 at 12:00 PM EST http://wp.me/p9SRW-1oV
- Become my fan on Facebook at facebook.com/elizabeth.edwards1
- Become a fan of Table for Five by clicking the “Like” button in the Facebook badge in the sidebar
- Subscribe to Table for Five by email or in a reader
- Link to Table for Five on your blogroll, or copy/paste the code for my button:
For FIVE BONUS ENTRIES:
Mention this giveaway on your blog with a link back to this post. Not a blogger? Not a problem! Post the URL to the giveaway on your Facebook Wall instead. Leave the URL of your post in five separate, numbered comments.
These really are great books, so get your entries in by May 3rd and good luck everybody!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Princess Scientist’s Book Club #3 – The 39 Clues book 4: Beyond the Grave (murverse.com)
- Celebrate the Release of Book 8 of “The 39 Clues” Book Series with a Great Giveaway! (susanheim.blogspot.com)