This giveaway is closed. Congratulations to the winner, @Ardy22!
It’s been an honor for me to work with Pampers ever since I was invited to a blogging event at their headquarters in July 2008. All three of my kids wore Pampers diapers, even though they were often more expensive than other brands, because trial and error taught me that Pampers were softer and way more absorbent. After my first son was born in 1996, when Chris and I were still struggling to get by on entry level jobs, my Mom would often drop by with packs of Pampers diapers and wipes, which were always so appreciated.
Pampers knows that many parents are struggling right now to provide even the basics for their families, especially with all of the recent natural disasters we’ve had. The Pampers Little Miracles Mission campaign on Facebook gives everyone a way to help out without having to spend any of their own money! All you have to do is go to www.facebook.com/pampers and click the Miracle Missions link on the left side.
For every click of the “I support” button on the Miracles Facebook app, Pampers will donate one diaper, one pack of wipes, and one dollar to Direct Relief International ® to help those in affected areas. For every story shared on the Miracles Facebook app, we will donate an additional two diapers, two packs of wipes, and two dollars to Direct Relief International ®. That’s all you have to do to help! After you submit your pledge, you can enter an optional giveaway for a year’s supply of diapers and wipes, too!
You might have already seen this Pampers commercial on network TV, I have and I had a lump in my throat by the end
Pampers sent me a $50 American Express Gift Card so that I could perform my own “Little Miracles Mission” right here in Lansing. About 16 years ago, a family member gave us a new microwave that we didn’t need because ours worked just fine, so we searched for a place to donate the microwave to that would put it to good use. We found Haven House in East Lansing. When Pampers contacted me about participating in this campaign, I knew right away that I would buy Pampers diapers and wipes with the money and donate them to Haven House.
The details are still being worked out, and I’m not even sure I’ll be allowed to take photos there because of safety issues, but I’ll take whatever photos I can and share them in a follow up post. Haven House’s mission is to provide emergency housing and support services for one-parent and two-parent families with children. The shelter helps families who are homeless prepare for permanent housing by developing and promoting self-sufficiency, stability, and financial responsibility. Diapers and wipes are on their very long list of items they need on an ongoing basis.
Enter this giveaway and you can win a $50 AmEx gift card to perform your own “Little Miracle Mission” for someone you love or someone struggling in your community, thanks to Pampers! And please stop by facebook.com/pampers and the Miracle Missions page and click the pledge to have diapers and wipes donated to Direct Relief International, thanks!
MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, leave a comment on this post telling me how you will use the gift card if you win. Will you use it to buy diapers and wipes for yourself, a family member, a friend, someone struggling in your community? I’d love to hear. This must be done before any bonus entries will count. Comments left with keywords instead of a real first name or blog name will be DELETED, no exceptions.
ENTRY DATES AND RULES: Enter by July 12th 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST. Open to U.S. mailing addresses only. The winner will be chosen using the “And The Winner Is” plugin and emailed for their mailing address and daytime phone number (for package tracking). This information will be forwarded to the P.R. person handling the giveaway and the shipment of the prize. Table for Five is not responsible for lost or stolen prizes.
BONUS ENTRIES: Earn a bonus entry for each of the following that you do or have done. Leave a separate comment for each-
- Subscribe to the Table for Five feed in a reader or by email using the convenient RSS button in the sidebar. Leave a comment telling me which way you subscribed. (1 entry)
- Stumble or Digg this post or use any of the social bookmarking buttons at the end of the post to bookmark it. Leave a comment with the URL for EACH site where you bookmarked the post. (1 entry for each site you submit this post to)
- Like this giveaway on Facebook using the FB button at the end of the giveaway post, leave a comment letting me know. (1 entry)
- Add the giveaway URL to any blog contest linky. You get one bonus entry for each site where you link the giveaway! Leave a comment for each that includes the URL of the linky site. (1 entry for each)
- Follow @Table4Five on Twitter and tweet the giveaway by using the retweet button at the bottom of the post or by copy/pasting this message: I’m entering to win a $50 AmEx gift card from @Table4Five and @Pampers! Ends 7/12, 11:59 pm EST. http://wp.me/p9SRW-2ns You can tweet once per day, leave a separate comment for each with your tweet URL. (1 entry per day)
THESE ARE WORTH THREE ENTRIES. LEAVE THREE NUMBERED COMMENTS FOR EACH THAT YOU DO:
- Connect to Me! Become a Google Friend Connect Fan of mine using the button in the sidebar and let me know in each comment. NOTE – If you don’t see the button and you’re using Chrome, try switching browsers.
- Network with Me! If you use NetworkedBlogs, follow me using the badge in the footer and let me know in each comment
- “Like” Table for Five on Facebook by clicking the “like” button in the sidebar and let me know in each comment. My page loves having fans!
THESE ARE WORTH FIVE ENTRIES. LEAVE FIVE NUMBERED COMMENTS FOR EACH THAT YOU DO:
- Link to Table for Five on your sidebar or grab my button from the sidebar and post it on your blog. Leave five separate, numbered comments with the URL. NOTE: I redesigned my button so if you already have it, please replace the code, thanks!
- Blog about the giveaway with a link back to this post. Leave five separate, numbered comments with the URL.
I’ll choose the winner using the “And the Winner Is” plugin on July 13th, announce it by editing the post, and email the winner for their mailing address. Shipping will be handled by the sponsor. Thanks for entering and good luck everybody!
disclosure: I was provided with a $50 AmEx to spend on diapers and wipes for a needy family, information, and the opportunity to host this giveaway. No other compensation was received.